- Spend more time with them ( when kids r lonely, they tend to be rebellious easily)
- Teach them with "1,2,3" method where if they don't follow ur instructions when u already counted number 3, cane them!( This works u know)
- Always ask about their problems in school, with friends or teachers.
- Teach them to RESPECT u. ( whenever they started chaos, SCOLD them)
- Put a limit to how many toys( or anything) he/she can get in a month.
- Tell them to buy anything using their own money, except 4 educational purposes.
- Celebrate their birthday every year. DO NOT miss even once.(This shows that u care for them)
- Always praise them whenever they did something good.
- Give them presents or incentive whenever they get something that u can be proud of.( Like scoring all "A"s in exam.)
- Get to know their friends.
- Always monitor their behavior, emotions and try to solve their problems.
- Do not be too strict with them. ( Do not ALWAYS scold them.)
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
YOUR CHILDREN ARE TOO NAUGHTY??
Having problems with ur kids? U try to understand them but they are still out of control. Well, just try my tips below and see whether it works or not. Enjoy:)