adsense

Thursday, February 19, 2009

HOW TO TACKLE A GUY?

First of all, I would like to stress that this is only 4 the GIRLS!! Guys r forbidden to practice this tips, ok? Uhm, I am a guy, so I don't know much about this topic but I'll use my observation skills to write the best tips. No worries! Well, please enjoy yourself and have a nice day!! :)

  1. Introduce yourself to him.
  2. Understand his hobbies.
  3. Just get along with his story.
  4. Try to make yourself a better girl.
  5. Ask him what type of girls he likes.
  6. Do not annoy him with anything especially when he is talking.
  7. Use your eyes!!( the ultimate poison of girls.)
  8. Laugh or smile when he makes jokes.( even if it is a lame joke.)
  9. Usually guys will tackle girls. So just sit back and relax.
There u go girls. Try my tips and see the result. Man, I am feeling "cold" when I did this topic. Have a nice day, folks. Please comment. TQ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment