- Understand the opening.
- Control the center.
- Grab as much space as possible!
- Limit your opponent movement.
- Do not give checks too early in the game.
- Always castling!( Save your king)
- Develop your pieces as fast as possible.
- Develop knight first before the bishops.( Knight can attack and defend multiple squares)
- Do not afraid to sacrifice some of your pawns if you can gain lead in the development
- Play the board, NOT the opponent!( even a kid can defeat adults)
- Make sure your pieces can always get necessary back up when needed.
- Master the endgame.( This is really important)
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Hi everyone! Today I would like to share with you CHESS TIPS. As we know, chess is a popular board game and has many benefits. However, to truly master this game, someone must have high thinking and position evaluation ability. I will provide some general tips about chess. Enjoy!